Today is my birthday and I wanted to make a festive floral card bursting with color for spring.
This card definitely has a lot going on:
- I started by stamping the Doodle Buds (by WPlus9) images, then colored with Copic Markers (V17, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV09, Y17, YG67, YG25) and finally fussy cut.
- Next I used a 2 1/2\” punch to cut out a circle near the top of some Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid plaid paper. I wanted to distress it a bit so I used some Hero Arts Moss Ink around the edges and circle.
- I put some craft foam on the back of the Perfectly Plaid panel and adhered it to a lighter green card. Next I used foam tape to add the fussy cut floral pieces.
- The sentiment is heat embossed on black card stock.
- I finished off by adding some Wink of Stella (which didn\’t photograph well) and some sequins (SSS All Hallows Eve).
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
The Card Concept Pineapple Party.I used the fun festive colors of green, pink and yellow. I am not sure if this card is Clean and Layered or Mixed Media (4 mediums: Gina K Amalgam ink, distressing using Moss ink, heat embossing, Copic coloring)…or a combination of both.
Allsorts Spring Flowers – I used fresh bright colors for my Spring Flowers Entry.