Altenew Timeless Tulips Bundle
Wow, this Timeless Tulips stamp set is fabulous! Two BIG, Bold beautiful stamps with a Graphic Art Vibe and wonderful sentiments that will work for so many occasions. I could see it for Mother’s Day, a Get Well Card, Ballet Recital, Birthday, Valentine’s Day….lots of possibilites.
Both cards came together quickly because I used the coordinating coloring stencils. I started by stamping with black pigment ink. Once the ink was dry, I lined up my stencils and started coloring. I used Altenew Crisp Dye Inks in Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Paper Bag, Firefly, Green Fields and Evergreen. The image was easy to die cut and the sentiment is included with this stamp set. I used a Kraft Card base and then ink blended some Paper Bag Crisp Dye Ink along the edges to tie the card panel and base together.
Products Used on Card #1:
- Altenew Timeless Tulips Stamp, Die and Stencil Bundle
- Altenew Crisp Dye Inks (color are listed above)
- Black Pigment Ink
- Craft Foam (to adhere the panel to the card base)
- Adhessive Tape (to adhere the bouquet to the panel)
I used the coloring stencils on card #2 also. For this card, I ink blended a coordinating background using Coral Berry into Ocean Waves.
Products Used on Card #2:
- Timeless Tulips Stamp, Die and Stencil Bundle
- Crisp Dye Inks: Blush, Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Firefly, Green Fields, Evergreen, Caribbean Sky, and Ocean Waves.
- Black Pigment Ink
- White Embossing Powder + Pigment Ink
- Foam Tape
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 08/28/2022 for a chance to win.
BLOG HOP ORDER
Reiko Tsuchida ***Note: Due to strict regulations in Japan, you might not be able to leave a comment on her blog post.
I can’t decide which card I like better.
I am so pleased you stopped by!