The March 2023 Altenew Spark Joy release is pure sweetness! These strawberries are just adorable and I had so much fun creating my cards. Today’s post is part of a HOP for the Marvelous Monthly series and there are wonderful prizes along the way.
Hot Foiling + Coloring Stencils
For my two cards I am using Altenew’s Sweet Strawberries Hot Foil Plates and Coloring Stencils. The darling sentiment is included with the kit.
For my first sweet card, I used rainbow foil with my plates and then I “colored” the images with the coordinating coloring stencils and Altenew Crisp Dye Ink. I LOVE coloring with stencils and with the slick cardstock (I used Yupo Paper on card #1), the blending is so easy. I got a great result foiling on Yupo paper. It isn’t bright white, but is a bit creamy and I love the soft result.
For Card #2, I used X-Press It Blending Cardstock, black foil and I also added some black enamel dots. The X-Press It paper is whiter, but the foiling on the Yupo paper (Card #1) was flawless.
- Altenew Spark Joy: Sweet Strawberries Hot Foil Kit with Stencils
- March 2023 Marvelous Monthly Series Bundle
- Altenew Spark Joy Monthly Subscription
- Altenew Marvelous Monthly Subscriptions
- Ultimate Subscription Plan (Get all 6 Subscriptions at a big savings)
- Altenew Crisp Dye Inks (Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Green Field, Shadow Creek, Lagoon)
- Altenew Small Blending Tools
- Yupo Paper (Card 1), X-Press Blending Cardstock (Card 2)
- Altenew Black Enamel Dots
- Altenew Enamel Dots Collection
- Foil: Rainbow (Card 1), Black (Card 2)
$300+ in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $100 gift card to 1 grand prize winner and a $20 gift card to 10 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by March 26, 2023 for a chance to win.
Altenew will draw 5 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on March 28, 2023. *The grand prize winner will be chosen from comments left on the Altenew Card Blog.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
I am so pleased you stopped by!