Letterbox Die Kit (S4-1209)
Christmas in July? For all of you ready to start working on your holiday cards, Spellbinders has some fresh new die sets that are part of their gorgeous new Winter Garden Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. The Letter Box is so versatile….you can use the mailbox by itself….add Christamas gifts or letters….or turn it into a birthday card by changing the colors and sentiment. I added fun little details from two other Spellbinders kits.
To start this card, I ink blended the blue panel on 80 lb. card stock, which I think embosses more crisply. I then embossed the background for added interest. I die cut all my pieces, “aged” the white post with a distress crayon and added a few white accents to the mail box with a gel pen. I then assembled my card with glue and foam tape.
Products Used to Create This Card:
- Spellbinders Winter Garden Letterbox
- Spellbinders Amazing Paper Grace Pop Up Christmas Tree Vignette (the gifts and sentiment) Click HERE to see my post for this kit.
- Spellbinders Stitched Ornament (S4-1231) for the decorative greenery. See link below for my post on this kit.
- Spellbinders Origami Folds 3D Embossing Folder
- Glacier Caves Dye Ink (for the background)
- Assorted Card Stock
- Distress Wood Grain Cardstock (to die-cut the white post)
- Distress Brushed Pewter Crayon (to distress the post)
- Dazzling Diamond Glitter Cardstock (for the bows)
- White Gelly Roll Pen
If you’d like to see my post for the gorgeous Amazing Grace Pop-Up Christmas Tree Vingette click HERE. To see my card for Spellbinder’s Stitched Ornament, click HERE.
Spellbinders has an extensive collection of lovely “Stitched Dies” and you can see them HERE.
I am so pleased you stopped by!
2 thoughts on “Spellbinders Winter Garden Collection”