Layering Card Backgrounds to Add Focus
Last week I made a couple of cards using Spellbinders new Birthday Collection. My balloon animal was so cute, that I knew I wanted to use the die kit to make a card for a baby shower that I was attending. For this card, I went with a layered background to showcase my die cut focal element. I knew I wanted to add texture too so I used Spellbinder’s beautiful new 3D Embossing Folder: Origami Folds.
- Spellbinders Origami Folds 3D Embossing Folder
- Spellbinders Balloon Party Animal Die Kit
- Spellbinders Essential Rectangles Die
- Waterfall Cardstock
- Spellbinders Cheerful Occasions Paper Pad (the colorful paper for the background)
- Silver Fox Cardstock
- Enamel Heart
- Craft Foam
- Impression Obsession sentiment (I think it may be retired)
If you would like to see my first balloon animal card, please click HERE.
I am off to the baby shower….thanks for stopping by!