Happy 20th Birthday Spellbinders! I just love Spellbinders wonderful papercrafting products so I wanted to create a few projects using their new Birthday Collection to help them celebrate.
Spellbinders Stitched Fringe Cake
I started with the Stitched Fringe Cake die set, which I think makes such a festive confection! For both backgrounds, I used Spellbinders new 6×6″ paper pad (Cheerful Occcasions Paper Pad), which is full of beautiful designs! I added a bit of gold stitching to the cake to finish off the look.
- Stitched Fringe Cake die set
- Cheerful Occcasions Paper Pad
- Waterfall Cardstock
- Teal Topaz Cardstock
- Brushed Gold Cardstock
- DMC Gold Thread
- Sugar Coated Sentiments (I think has been retired)
Spellbinders Balloon Party Animal
For my second card, I used light ink blending on my white die cuts to simulate the look of balloons. I think the balloon animal would also be adorable for a baby shower.
- Balloon Party Animal Die Kit
- Cheerful Occasions Paper Pad (I used 3 pages for the background)
- Ornamental Labels for the white die cut (retired)
- Sugar Coated Sentiments (retired)
- Tumbled Glass Distress Ink (for ink blending the balloon animal)
- Blue Glaze Gel Pen for the accents
Well that’s it for today…thanks for stopping by!