Hello and Welcome! This week is \”All About Occasions\” at the Watercooler Wednesday Website and I am the hostess. Today, I am sharing a card I made in Laura Griffin\’s DFW Copic Class.
We used LOTS of die cuts on this card. For the door, we free hand drew the wood grain and stained glass inserts. I personalized my Christmas door and added my mini-Aussie \”Scout\” to the front porch. I think she looks adorable in her little Christmas cape and hood.
- Impression Obsession Front Door
- Impression Obsession Wreath Builder
- Penny Black \”Brick Wall\” background Stamp (Memento Rhubarb)
- Hero Arts Fun in the Rain (dog)
- Copic Markers
- Brad for door handle
- Vellum for stained glass windows
- Ribbon bow
- Gina K Connect glue
I\’ve submitted my card to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge
I would love to see the occasion card you created in our Watercooler Wednesday challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!