Hello there! Last year, I ordered one of Simon Says Stamp\’s \”Mystery Sacks\” and Clearly Besotted\’s \”Lift Me Up\” was one of the sets in the sack. I don\’t think I would have purchased this set, but I\’ve had a lot of fun playing with it. So far I\’ve made a birthday card, baby shower card and Get Well card.
You can mix and match hot air balloons and baskets so I went with the duck balloon and puppy basket. I thought it would be fun to have a friend on the ground so I added the Chihuahua from MFT\’s Lucky Dog set. I colored and die-cut the pup and then adhered him to the bottom with foam tape so he would have dimension.
- I started by inking the \”grass\” with Pink and Main\’s Pattern Maker Pinstripes with Twisted Citron Distress Ink.
- Next I stamped my little scene on an A2 panel and colored with Copic Markers.
- I cut some masks because I wanted to add a \”cloud\” background with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I used my new Picket Fences Life Changing Brushes.
- Finally I die cut with a stitched rectangular die.
- I think this is a cute little scene card and I am entering in the following:
Seize the Birthday Balloon Challenge – I definitely went all the way and included the optional \”Balloon\” toppings prompt!
Allsorts Transport Challenge – This duck balloon will transport you…but who knows where you\’ll land!
Alphabet Distress Challenge I used distress ink for the \”grass and cloud\” background.
Thanks for stopping by!