The Educators at Altenew are hopping on Intstagram and the theme is “Background Check – it’s All About the Background“! I wanted to combine fun backgrounds with Majestic Bouquet, my favorite floral stamp layering set from the past year. I think it is just gorgeous done in blues!
For my background I used Altenew’s Cross Stitch Cover Die . I ran the cover die through my die-cutting machine and then cut out a tag using Altenew’s Terrific Tags die set. The little perferations add just the right amount of interest to showcase the beautiful floral bloom.
Supplies used card #1:
- Majestic Bouquet Stamp and Die Bundle
- Terrific Tags Die
- Cross Stitch Cover Die (tag background for card 1)
- Glacier Caves Mini Ink Cube Set (floral bloom)
- Glacier Caves Enamel Dots
- Birthday Greetings Sentiment
Other than the enamel dots, all that was needed was a bit of ribbon or twine.
If you would like to see my first post using Altenew’s Majestic Bouquet, click HERE. My Majestic Blooms Instagram post made my “Top 9” for 2021. 🙂
For my second card I went BOLD! I love the gorgeous red against the white textured background. I die cut the tag first and then embossed the tag so I wouldn’t loose the lovely detailed embossing. I got a great impression by embossing on 80# cardstock
Supplies Used for Card #2:
- Altenew Majestic Bouquet Stamp and Die Bundle
- Altenew Majestic Bloom 3D Embossing Folder
- Altenew Terrific Tags Die
- Altenew Red Cosmos Ink Cube Set
- Altenew Birthday Greetings Sentiment
Adding twine or ribbon is easy: Double the twine and poke the two ends through the hole. Next, slip the ends through the looped middle and then pull flat. Neat, easy and functional.
It was good seeing you today!