Don\’t you just love \”twofer\” cards? This card is the second from a pair of mixed media thank you cards that I made. Click here to see the first card. I created this one for Watercooler Wednesday\’s All About Occasions Challenge and Dawn is this week\’s hostess.
- I glued the die-cut Altenew Mega T from my first card to a watercolor paper panel. I then painted over the top of the card with gel media.
- I added a layer of gesso and dried.
- I mixed Mermaid Lagoon distress ink and Shimmer Spray and painted a layer on the card.
- I pounced some Versamark ink across the panel and silver heat embossed.
- I mixed a more concentrated mermaid lagoon and shimmer spray combination and brushed on random areas.
- Buffed the embossing with a baby wipe to clean up and enhance the shine.
- I added a die cut thanks sentiment.