- I liberally inked an 6×6\” acrylic block with Distress Inks. I wanted an ombre gradient look so went in rows across the page.
- I sprayed the inked block with water
- \”Smooshed\” the block onto a piece of watercolor paper
- Weighted the ink/block with a book for 5 minutes
- Uncovered. If the ink pooled, I dabbed with a paper towel.
- I made a \”second generation\” panel for the background by taking a piece of Bristol Cardstock and soaking up the excess ink on my work space. I had never done this before but I like having a softer but coordinated background for my card.
I am entering this card in:
As You Like It Thanks Challenge
Dies R Us Challenge I used Spellbinders floral dies.
Always Fun Something New Challenge I made a second generation ink smooshing panel to coordinate with my die cuts. I had never thought to coordinate like this in the past.
Alphabet Challenge Try Something New I made a second generation ink smooshing panel to coordinate with my die cuts. I had never thought to coordinate like this in the past.
UPDATE: I was very pleased to be chosen \”Top 3\” at As You Like It!