I’d like to start with the Summer Wishes Bundle which is oh, so fun! For my first card, I created a cozy little beach scene comprised of an adirondack chair, umbrella, radio and flip flops.
I started by ink blending my background with Altenew’s Large Blending Tool + Ocean Waves Crisp Dye Ink. Next, I stamped the elements with black pigment ink and let them dry. I colored the images with the coordinating stencil. I really like the effect of ink blending through stencils and it is so easy to do! To set the stage, I cut a frame using the Rounded Rectangles Die Set. I then die cut each element and assembled my card with foam tape.
- Summer Wishes Stamp, Die and Stencil Bundle
- Summer Wishes Stamp and Die Bundle
- Summer Wishes Stamp Set
- Summer Wishes Die Set
- Summer Wishes Coloring Stencils
- Ocean Waves Crisp Dye Ink from The Cool Summer Nights Mini Ink Cube Set
- Rounded Rectangles Die Set
- Altenew Crisp Dye Inks in the following colors: Coral Berry, Crimson, Warm Sunshine, Caramel Toffee, Parrot and Dusk.
- Large Ink Blending Tool (for background)
- Small Ink Blending Tool (for coloring the stamped images)
Additional Products Used:
- Halftone Circles Die (for the frame)
- Altenew Crisp Dye Inks for the shells: Blush, Rouge, Frosty Pink, Cotton Candy, Rocky Shore, Mocha and Dew Drops.
- Cool Summer Night Enamel Dots
- Sentiment (Bird of the Woods Stamp Set)
I love the modern look of these loose sketchy outline flower stamps and I know this set will become a favorite that I use over and over again. It is very versatile and would work great on clean and simple projects but I also plan to use it on some mixed media cards.
I started again by ink blending my background. I used the three lightest colors in Altenew’s Glacier Cave Mini Cube Set. I masked off a frame with washi tape and then started in the bottom right with Arctic and then moved darker toward the top left corner. I stamped the flowers and leaves with black pigment ink. Once the outlines were dry, I stamped the flower centers with Caribbean Sky Crisp Dye Ink. I die cut the blooms, assembled with foam tape and then added Glacier Caves Enamel Dots to finish the project.
- Altenew Linear Life Tropical Garden Stamp and Die Bundle
- Altenew Linear Life Tropical Garden Stamps
- Altenew Linear Life Tropical Garden Dies
- Altenew Caribbean Sky, Mango Smoothie, Frayed Leaf Crisp Dye Inks
- Altenew Glacier Caves Enamel Dots
I LOVE citrus, so I couldn’t wait to get this set! I have three Meyer Lemon Trees that are like little babies to me and they were the inspiration for this project.
I wanted a bright happy card so I went with rainbow colors. I started by cutting cardstock into identically sized pieces so I could set up an assembly line for stamping the citrus elements. I stamped the segmented portion on the left side of my Misti and then I moved the panel to the right side and added the rind. With this assembly line, I had all the colors stamped very quickly. All I needed to do was wipe off the ink in between colors. My Mini Blossom Die Cutter made die-cutting a snap. I find it so handy to use on my desk for die cutting smaller elements. I attached the die-cuts (spaced 2″ apart) to a 6 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ panel and added my sentiment.
- Mod Fruit Bowl Stamp and Die Bundle
- Mod Fruit Bowl Stamp Set
- Mod Fruit Bowl Die Set
- Altenew Crisp Die Inks: Crimson, Orange Cream, Cotton Candy, Ruby Red, Coral Berry, Cosmic Berry, Puffy Heart, Persian Blue, Caribbean Sky, Dusk, Ocean Waves, Lagoon, Volcano Lake, Grass Field, Firefly, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine
Get a FREE brand new Summer Sunshine Mini Inspiration Guide with every order from 07/01/2022 through 07/03/2022. Shop HERE!
Get a FREE brand new Summer Sunshine Stamp & Die Release Inspiration Guide Ebook (worth $5.99) with every order of high-value Sweet Moments Bundles. Shop HERE! *Exclusions apply.
Get a FREE brand new Online Cardmaking Class with every order from the new Summer Sunshine Stamp & Die Release Collection from 07/01/2022 through 07/07/2022. Shop HERE!
$300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 07/17/2022 for a chance to win.
Karen Brown You Are Here!
Reiko Tsuchida ***Note: Due to strict regulations in Japan, you might not be able to leave a comment on her blog post.
I really enjoyed creating these cards. Thanks so much for stopping by!