Hello and thank you for stopping by! I always love a good scene card and I came up with the idea of \”Monkey Coffee Break\”. Of course my monkeys are mischievous and are fighting over the cup of coffee!
I am so excited to be joining the The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!
My card process:
- My first step was creating this fun background. I started by making an alcohol ink background with blues and greens. After the panel was dry, I used Simon Says Stamp Sketchy Lines background stamp with Alcohol Lift Ink to create the striations in the background. I really like the end result.
- Next, I stamped the images, colored with Copic markers and die cut. The monkeys are from Photo Play \”We Bought a Zoo\”.
- I wanted to frame the vignette so I used MFT\’s Stitched Rectangle dies.
- I embossed the sentiment: Simon\’s Says Stamp – Beautiful Ride.
- I adhered the monkeys and frame with foam tape.
I think this is a fun card and I am so pleased to be submitting it to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
I am happy you stopped by!