Hello, I am sharing two cards that I created using Altenew’s new Stunning Sakura stamp, die and coloring stencils for The Celebrating Parents Card Drive and Blog Hop!
For my birthday, I received received Altenew’s Trailblazing Fresh Dye Ink Mini Ink Cubes so of course I elected to use the periwinkle hues on this project. I also received Sarah Renae Clark’s Color Cubes (Volumes 1 and 2) and I wanted to use her cards for my color inspiration. I sorted through all the gorgeous color combinations and settled on #206, which you can see in the top left corner of the photographs.
Creating with Altenew’s Stunning Sakura Stamp Bundle
Quick and Easy Coloring with Stencils:
- I started by stamping my Stunning Sakura florals with black pigment ink and then set them aside to dry.
- Next, using my Trailblazing Fresh Dye Inks, the coordinating stencils and my Mini Blending Tools, I colored my florals.
- Die cutting was quick as the dies matched up perfectly with the stamped images.
- I custom ink blended my background with Puffy Heart Crisp Dye Ink and my large Blending Tool. I went heavier in the corner and lighter as I blended down.
- For Card 1, I used the new Vertical Greetings Sentiment Die and for Card 2 I stamped a sentiment that is included with the stamp set.
- I trimmed down my background panels and adhered to an A2 card base with Instant Dimension Foam Tape. I then added my florals with more Foam Tape. I wanted to change the orientation up, so Card 1 has the stem at the bottom and Card 2 has the stem coming in from the side like a tree branch. I really like both orientations. 🙂
- For Card 1, I added three Enamel Dots (Shades of Purple).
I love the violet/lilac color combo!
These cards are perfect for Mother’s Day….or a birthday!
We hope to see YOUR cards as part of the Celebrating Parents Card Drive.
- Altenew Stunning Sakura Stamp, Die and Coloring Stencil Bundle.
- Altenew Stunning Sakura Stamp
- Altenew Trailblazing Fresh Dye Inks
- Altenew Puffy Heart Crisp Dye Ink
- Altenew Vertical Greetings Die
- Altenew Blending Tool Bundle
- Altenew Mini Blending Tools
- Altenew Large Blending Tool
- Altenew Instant Dimension Foam Tape
- Altenew Black Pigment Ink
- Altenew Enamel Dots
I really appreciate that you stopped by and are participating in this Blog Hop. Your next stop is Ishani and her projects are always such a treat! You can see the all the hop stops by clicking the button below:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
$200 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $20 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 03/20/2023 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 7 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 03/21/2023.
Giving Back Info
We have handpicked a few Altenew products that are perfect for your Mother’s Day and Father’s Day cards (and other year-round crafting projects! Check out the collection HERE. We’ll donate $1 with every order of the products included in this collection from 2/28/2023 until 5/14/2023 to the Food Bank of Central New York to support seniors in need.
Thanks for stopping by!