Hello, hello and welcome! This week we are creating \”occasion cards\” at The Watercooler Wednesday Challenge and we would love to see your card in our gallery. Helen is our hostess. This week I chose to made a mixed media card.
- I mixed Zig Cobalt Blue with water and Irridescent Shimmer Spray and then dipped a piece of Bristol cardstock into the colorful puddle. I dried the panel and then repeated.
- I tinted my Embossing Paste with Carved Pumpkin distress ink for a fallish vibe.
- I swiped the embossing paste over my stencil with a palette knife. I wanted a rough look so I didn\’t cover the entire stencil and I made sure there was a variety of thickness to the paste.
- While the embossing paste was wet, I sprinkled just a bit of Peach Embossing Powder on the paste and then heat set. I love the texture and interest it adds.
- I heat embossed Weekend Doodles, watercolored with my Zig markers and then die-cut the image.
- I added a bit of Painted Grid Washi Tape to the sentiment strip and assembled.